If you still have any coins remaining in your Club Nintendo balance, you’ll want to redeem them soon, as all Club Nintendo coins are scheduled to expire when the program is discontinued on June 30.
At this point, only digital rewards remain in the Club Nintendo rewards catalog, but there are some great titles to choose from for both Wii U and 3DS. Here are some of the most notable games up for grabs:
- Golden Sun (Wii U): 200 coins
- Super Metroid (Wii U): 200 coins
- EarthBound (Wii U): 250 coins
- The Wonderful 101 (Wii U): 600 coins
- Wario Land II (3DS): 200 coins
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX (3DS): 200 coins
- Super Mario 3D Land (3DS): 600 coins
- Star Fox 64 3D (3DS): 700 coins
- Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS): 700 coins
There are plenty of other games to download as well; you can find the full list of downloadable rewards here. The Club Nintendo program will officially be shut down on July 1, giving members until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on June 30 to redeem any remaining coins they have.
Have you already redeemed all your Club Nintendo coins? If not, which games are you planning to download with them? Let us know in the comments!
Source: Club Nintendo