If we’re talking about competition among Videogameland heroes, there’s no better way to determine courage (or gullibility) than to see who’ll sacrifice themselves for the greater good. And in a nightmare scenario– one where Ganondorf, Bowser, and Mother Brain decide that they should probably team up into some sort of Evil League of Evil and beat everybody into a fine powder– there’s no better backdrop for this kind of competition.
So here’s the thing: the Ganon/Bowser/Mother Brain crew, along with their armies, have managed to breach all sorts of codes of conduct, taking over poor places like Pop Star and Corneria on their way to Earth. In order to evacuate the planet, someone’s got to distract them– and he or she (or they) will probably find it difficult to return. So, Nintendojoites– who’s it gonna be?
Remember, some of these guys have family.
- Fox McCloud & Co. They've done it before, they'll do it again. (29%, 34 Votes)
- Link & Zelda. They'll get reborn anyway. (20%, 24 Votes)
- Samus Aran. Besides, it's her Power Suit that's awesome. (17%, 20 Votes)
- Kirby-- always thought Meta Knight and Gooey were cooler anyhow. (13%, 15 Votes)
- No way, send someone else! (Comment time.) (13%, 15 Votes)
- The Super Mario Bros.-- they've had their time already. (8%, 10 Votes)
Total Voters: 118