This year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo may be over, but Nintendo fans are still abuzz with excitement over the company’s showing. The Big N showed off a wealth of titles during the event, from surprise announcements like Splatoon and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker to new footage of anticipated projects like Xenoblade Chronicles X and Yoshi’s Woolly World. And that’s nothing to say of the stunning next chapter in the Legend of Zelda, at which fans were given a tantalizing peek during the company’s megaton-laden Digital Event last Tuesday.
With such a strong lineup of titles on the horizon for 3DS and, especially, Wii U owners, we wanted to know, which of Nintendo’s E3 games are you most excited for? Cast your vote in our poll below, and be sure to tell us why you choose that title in the comments!
Which of Nintendo's E3 games are you most excited for?
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U (29%, 349 Votes)
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS (29%, 344 Votes)
- Xenoblade Chronicles X (12%, 145 Votes)
- Splatoon (6%, 77 Votes)
- Bayonetta 2 (6%, 76 Votes)
- Hyrule Warriors (4%, 43 Votes)
- Mario Maker (3%, 40 Votes)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (3%, 37 Votes)
- Yoshi's Woolly World (3%, 32 Votes)
- Mario Party 10 (2%, 19 Votes)
- Other (tell us in the comments) (2%, 18 Votes)
- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (1%, 11 Votes)
- Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. (0%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,197