Wii U to have massive launch
Mass Effect 3 is officially a Wii U launch title (not launch window). An interactive back story will be included, providing necessary elements to players who may have missed the first two titles. All of this was announced at EA’s summer showcase Thursday, as well as the official announcement of a Leviathan DLC pack which may or may not be a part of the package when Mass Effect 3 arrives this holiday.
Out of the blue and onto Wii U
Source: BioWare Blog
Our good friends over at GoNintendo have put together a short little summary of the rest of EA’s summer showcase Wii U reveals:
– Madden NFL 13 Wii U features: new core gameplay, connected careers, new commentary career
– Use GamePad touch screen for calling plays. Use taps and swipes
– Create custom hot routes by tapping and drawing
– Use GamePad touch screen for defense as well
– FIFA 13 Wii U uses same 360/PS3 engine
– Footage you see is unfinished software on early hardware
– All details discussed during FIFA gameplay have been revealed already
– FIFA a launch title for Wii U
The day is coming
The wonderful folks at Zelda Informer have received an email tip of a list of 30 upcoming Wii U games via GameStop. Holiday (launch?) and launch window titles can be seen throughout with a few indeterminate release dates. You can view the list by clicking here.
Source: Zelda Informer