Noah and Aaron explore the ridiculous assumptions in online multiplayer, pine for Professor Layton movies, dissect the vitality sensor game, analyze Sonic revisionism and more.
You can send in feedback to showmail at nintendojo dot com or twitter.com/nintendojo! You can also leave a comment below!
October 12, 2010
Noah and Aaron
00:02:31 What We’re Playing
00:18:00 Vitality Sensor Games, Rare vs. Nintendo and Sonic vs. History
00:39:34Warm Fuzzies Feedback
00:50:34 Total Length
- Nintendo Patent Shows Wii Vitality Sensor Game Example
- Ubisoft Creates Their Own Vitality Sensor Called Innergy
- Kinect for Xbox 360: The inside story of Microsoft’s secret ‘Project Natal’
- Sega ‘looking to improve Sonic strategy,’ reducing supply of older Sonic games
- The Best and Only Place for Killer Video Game Remixes